For your convenience, we have provided a translation of this page below. This translation is for informational purposes only, and the definitive version of this page is the Japanese version.
Translated with https://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Personal information” in privacy information refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and refers to information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or any other description contained in the information.
- Historical information and characteristic information” among privacy information refers to information other than “personal information” as defined above, and includes information such as services used and products purchased, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search terms used by users, date and time of use, method of use, environment of use, zip code, gender, occupation, age, and other information that may be used to identify a specific individual. gender, occupation, age, user’s IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual identification information of the device.
2: Privacy Information Collection Methods
- When a user registers to use the Site, the Site may ask for personal information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card number. In addition, the Site’s partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as the “Partners”) may also be asked for transaction records including the user’s personal information and information related to payment between the user and the Partners, etc. Hereinafter referred to as “partners”). The Site may collect transaction records, including personal information, and payment information from the Site’s business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, etc.).
- The Site may collect information on users, such as services and software used, products purchased, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search terms used, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment (including communication status of mobile terminals in case of use via mobile terminals, and various settings for use), IP address, cookie information, location information, and other information. IP addresses, cookie information, location information, device identification information, and other historical information and characteristic information are collected when users use the services of the Site or its partners or browse pages.
3:Purpose of collection and use of personal information
The purposes for which this website collects and uses personal information are as follows
- To use contact information such as name and address in order to use the e-mail address to inform or contact the user, or to send products to the user or contact the user as necessary.
- For the purpose of using the name and quantity of products purchased, the type and duration of services used, the number of times, the amount billed, and payment-related information such as name, address, and credit card number, in order to bill the user.
- To display the information registered on the Site on the input screen to enable the User to input data easily, or to transfer the information to other services (including those provided by business partners) based on the User’s instructions.
- To use information necessary for the Site to provide services to the User, such as the contents of inquiries and billing information, as well as the User’s service usage status and contact information, in order to respond to inquiries from the User.
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
4: Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Except in the following cases, this website will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When required by law
- When disclosure is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the following items are notified or announced in advance
- The purpose of use shall include provision to third parties
- Data items to be provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Cessation of provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not fall under the category of a third party
- When this website outsources all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- Cases in which personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and when this fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person using the information, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information are notified to the person in advance, or are made readily available to the person in question or the name of the person responsible for the management of such personal information is made readily accessible to the individual in advance.
5:Correction and deletion of personal information
- In the event that a User’s personal information held by the Website is incorrect, the User may request that the Website correct or delete the personal information in accordance with the procedures specified by the Website.
- If the Site deems it necessary to respond to such a request, the Site will correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay and notify the User of such correction or deletion.
6:Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.
In the event that a person requests the suspension of use or deletion of his/her personal information (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”) on the grounds that the information is being used for purposes beyond the scope of the intended use or that the information has been obtained through wrongful means, this website will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, will suspend use of the information and notify the person to that effect. In the event of a request for suspension of use or deletion of personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Suspension of Use, etc.”), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, we will suspend use of the personal information and notify the individual of such suspension of use, etc. However, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information due to the large amount of costs involved or other difficulties in doing so, and alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the individual, these alternative measures will be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user.
8: Contact for Inquiries
Please direct any inquiries regarding this policy to email@example.com.